Saturday, July 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a meme started by Kristi at The Story Siren. This is my first week doing it, but I plan to make it a permanent thing. All links go to Goodreads.

Received


Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel (From LibraryThing)

Morpheus Road: The Light by D.J. Machale(From Lauren at Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf)

Bought


Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler (Bought from Borders)

Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin (Bought from Borders)

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (Bought from used bookstore)

Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti (Bought from used bookstore)

Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev (Bought from used bookstore)

From Library


Because I am Furniture by Thalia Chaltas

The Maze Runner by James Dashner

Vision in White by Nora Roberts

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee

That's all, but a pretty good week, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment